Do you ever find yourself with a shortterm project that needs to be completed but no one available to do the work? Your current staff may be too busy with the daytooperations and not be able to dedicate any time to this new project. Contracting with a temporary service does not always make financial sense for something that may take only a few hours or even less than a day. Utilizing Virtual Assistance may be the solution to your need.
And what about those long-term projects? Of course hiring someone full-time is always an option, but it comes with several costs: human resources, management, training, benefits, taxes, wages, bonuses, and more. Rather than increase your overhead costs significantly, consider the alternative option of Virtual Assistance to keep your bottom line in check while still getting the work done accurately and timely.
Virtual Assistance provided through ICTUS can incorporate a wide range of projects. With over twenty years of experience in a variety of industries ranging from real estate to warehousing to manufacturing, no project is too large or small to be considered. Recent Virtual Assistance projects have included:
- Updating contact records in a spreadsheet for uploading to a CRM;
- Converting information provided in a PDF format into another format such as Word or Excel;
- Creating a presentation using PowerPoint slides or in a PDF format for website distribution;
- Developing sales and marketing materials that incorporate your companys brand and corporate message;
- Implementing tools and templates for commonly created correspondence for more efficient completion;
- Coordinating special events, meetings, or conventions;
- Transcribing (word-for-word and descriptive) dictation files into Word and Excel formats;
- Monitoring live web auctions for data collection into Excel; and
- Considering any other project or request that you may have.
All Virtual Assistance projects are carefully considered and proposed on an individual basis. Rates may be charged on a perline basis, such as for contacts; on a perpage basis, such as for presentations; on a perminute basis, such as for transcription services; on an hourly basis, such as for template creation; or a flat, negotiated fee for the project.
Here are just a few more reasons to consider our Virtual Assistance services to help you get things done:
- We strive to work with the best people, located here in the United States. While other companies are looking globally to outsource administrative tasks, we take a creative approach to seeking qualified professionals. Rather than only seeking those that can type fast and accurately, we look for professionals with excellent listening skills, a general interest and curiosity about their work, a strong work ethic, an extremely high level of attention to detail, and the desire to continuously challenge themselves to improve. And we retain them by offering a better than average wage, flexible scheduling, extensive training, and by allowing them the freedom to choose to accept those projects for which they are best suited individually.
- We have implemented a strong system of accountability and accuracy to ensure that we are providing our clients with the most accurate and consistent data possible. Through the use of work orders, each project is tracked for efficiency and accuracy in our proprietary database. Variances in an individuals efficiency or accuracy score result in an immediate conversation so that all issues are addressed in a timely fashion. Historically, variances were the result of new challenges necessitating a learning curve or the adoption of new technology.
- We understand the importance of data integrity and take the time to develop the tools and resources necessary to ensure that all of our professionals are using the same approach to variable entries. We rely upon our clients to communicate their expectations and we transmit the message quickly, clearly, and in the easiest format possible to ensure the highest level of compliance. Yet, we are also adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of our clients. We are quick to update and make changes to our reference guides to ensure that requested changes are communicated as quickly as possible to those professionals that need to know, with the expectation of immediate implementation.
- Technology is something that we embrace, whether it is custom programming or researching the latest in open source software. We have a programmer on retainer to assist us in developing database tools, customized to each specific clients needs, for faster report production, data entry, and measuring quality control. Sometimes, by looking outside the box of traditional, this-is-how-we-do-it systems and procedures, we can determine a better, smarter, and more efficient way of getting things done.
- Our rates are very competitive and open for negotiation. We take the time to research what other professionals are charging for similar services. We take into consideration the value of the people working for us. And we take a look at our bottom line. It is our goal to be as competitive as possible while maintaining a sustainable environment for both our professionals and our business. While we usually have a general range in mind, we are always open to listening to our clients needs too and will work with our clients to develop pricing that is sustainable for all parties.